Ganga's Purity Is Our Responsibility!
गंगा की पवित्रता हमारी जिम्मेदारी है!
- A massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body's waste products.
- It has been proved that massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind's "feel good" state. When you receive a spa service, your mind, body and soul are in harmony.
- Professional athletes and fitness freaks, along with physical pampering, experience great relief in easing muscle tensions and cramps through trained therapists and relax every part of their body through deep tissue massages.
- Pre-natal and post-natal benefits for women is one of the most important factors for experiencing a massage.
- Massage therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- By indulging in body contouring services at a spa, you can keep the extra pounds off and keep your body in shape and beautiful.
- Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and gives your skin uniform relief.
- Water treatments feed the soul. Like life, water is yin and yang; when your body is submerged in water you find true balance, as water provides the equilibrium.
- Heat treatments in the form of either warm, dry air or warm, moist air heat the body to stimulate blood circulation, initiating the purifying process.
- Therapeutic muds in either 'rasuls' or 'serial' chambers, exfoliate dead skin cells, eliminate toxins and increase circulation.
- Body wraps are exceptionally beneficial as a quick way to remineralise the body, replenish it with nutrients and elements lost on a daily basis, thus boosting moisture in your skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax you.
- In contrast to heat treatments, cold water or ice applied to the body have been proven to stimulate the circulatory, lymphatic and immune system.
- Individuals want to look youthful and feel confident. Hence, spas have beauty/skin care brands as part of their repertoire, actively promoting personalised facial therapy massages, and regular skin care sessions.
- Most spas today have on call experts who give nutritional advise in direct sync with one's lifestyles.
Facials and mud baths detoxify the skin from built up waste and bacteria. This is important because the skin is not only the largest organ in the body, but also the first line of defense against environmental toxins. Facials also release stress tension from the head and neck, which can prevent headaches. Mud baths exfoliate and nourish the skin through the earth’s natural elements, like soil, clay, and water, which are full of vitamins and minerals. As an additional stress reliever, most spas make the effort to use products that increase the physical and mental benefits of your particular service or treatment. In other words, lotions, scrubs, wraps, etc. come in soothing scents like lavender, eucalyptus, and aloe. In fact, in between spa visits scrubs are easy to make at home from ingredients found in most cupboards.
- Yoga and alternative healing therapies are nothing new, but now spas are getting creative and people have actually begun to understand the inherent benefits these things can provide to the mind, body and soul.